Saturday 8 February 2014

Denzel Washington the Man of all time




Mr. Washington have given the Art a meaning. he is inspiring me in daily basis, Furthermore, Denzel isn't just an actor, is an Ambassador for peace as well. When I watch him acting, he gives me the faith and courage that nothing impossible, it's only requires a hard work.

On one of my Favorite Movies of all time is John Q, it was so emotional and i feel my self and ask if i could have the same courage if it was me. I know is not that easy to be an actor, you have to show that you can handle whatever have been given to you, and have the courage therefore you might be credit and step forward. You must be very comfortable in your own skin, and focus on your dreams, believe in your self and feel a supper start.



No comments:

Post a Comment